GRESTEL S.A – Produtos Cerâmicos, S.A., with registered office at Zona Industrial de Vagos, Lote 78, 3840-385 Vagos, Portugal.
All content (images, texts, videos, documents, company names, and logos) displayed on this site are the exclusive property of GRESTEL and, as such, strictly reserved and protected under copyright and intellectual property rights regarding third parties.
Any use or reproduction, whether total or partial, of this site and/or its content without prior written consent of GRESTEL is expressly forbidden.
Limitation of liability
GRESTEL makes all efforts to ensure that all the content displayed on this site are free of techniques inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. Whenever they occur, we proceed with their correction as soon as possible.
The images displayed on this site are merely illustrative. Depending on the type of equipment used, browser or others, the colors of the products presented may be slightly different from the real colors. GRESTEL cannot be responsible for such differences. We recommend that the user always consult the product characteristics for detailed information.
GRESTEL declines all responsibility, direct or indirect, for damages of any kind caused by the incorrect use of the contents of this site, interruptions in the service or the functioning of software owned by third parties.
We at GRESTEL are committed to protecting the data and privacy of all of our users. As part of our commitment to provide you the best possible service, we´ve determined the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, including security measures, in compliance with Portuguese General Data Protection Regulation.
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the same way and can be used for statistical purposes, namely collecting and analyzing anonymous traffic data.
GRESTEL ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal, all in the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and/or any legislation that regulates, ads or replaces the referred regulation.
Personal data relating to persons under the age of 18 will not be considered.
Under no circumstances shall any information regarding philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious belief, private life, and racial or ethnic origin as well as personal data concerning health and sex life, including genetic data be requested.
The user (you) has the right to the protection of his personal data, through the exercise of the right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation, oblivion, complaint and portability legally foreseen. If you wish to exercise the mentioned rights that the GDPR grants you, please contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the controller of personal data, GRESTEL determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, including all security measures. GRESTEL also ensures that the data collected is processed in Portugal in compliance with good practice and lawful manner.
- The personal data is collected and processed by GRESTEL for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of this website and its services, more specifically:
- To manage your registration as a user of the website, specifically via the online form provided for this purpose. The personal data you provide us with shall be used to identify you a user of the site and respond to your requests;
- Contact you by email, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding information related to products or services, website functionalities and contracted services;
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent.
- GRESTEL has adopted security measures to protect all personal data collected. Nevertheless, we advise that your computer be equipped with software devices for the protection of network data transmission and receipt, such as updated antivirus systems, and that your browser takes appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission.
- GRESTEL automatic systems of data collections, such as COOKIES. A “cookie” is a device transmitted to the hard disk of the Internet user. While cookies do not contain intelligible information, they allow us to link an Internet user to personal information provided by such user through this Site. Cookies are disseminated by our servers and no one may gain access to the information contained therein. Only GRESTEL processes information collected by cookies, in a collective and anonymous way, in order to optimize its services and this website for the needs and preferences of users and to prepare customized web pages.
- GRESTEL undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation, oblivion, complaint and portability by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request.